Your Next Challenge Awaits
When you join the Mine Run VFD, you are joining a team where training, excitement, and a family environment are within your reach. Being a volunteer first responder is not easy, but you’ll overcome obstacles and challenges.
When you become a Mine Run Volunteer, your family and community will thank you, and your future will owe you.
Here are a few benefits you will receive as a Mine Run Volunteer Fire Company member.
- State-of-the-art Training
- Free Technical Certifications
- Professional Development
- Personal protective equipment
- Accidental Injury and Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Volunteer Schedule
- VOLSAP / Retirement Program
- Station Member Events
The decision to become a volunteer and serve our community is an important one. We sincerely hope you will give this opportunity the time and attention it deserves before joining our ranks.